Boxing and Handling for Orders Shipped
Shipping charges are added after final package has been weighed. Please keep in mind that most of our trees are between 5-6 feet tall, and as such, incur more of a shipping charge due to oversize box requirements. Most orders under 70 pounds ship via FedEx Home Delivery service. Large orders may require LTL Motor Freight arrangements. You may ask for a shipping & handling cost estimate when you place your order. Please reference our FedEx Ground service map for approximate delivery arrival:
Bareroot Shipping/Nursery Pick-up Policy
In order to better serve our customers, we have adopted the following policies:
- No changes are permitted to orders 5 days prior to scheduled shipping or pick-up date.
- Orders that are not picked up or shipping that is cancelled after scheduling will incur a 15% restocking fee.
- To facilitate and expedite orders that require shipping, Boyer Nurseries utilizes regional or zonal shipping (referencing USDA Plant Hardiness zones):
- Zones 7-8 Approximate ship dates: 3/1-3/15
- Zones 5-6 Approximate ship dates: 3/30-4/15
- Zones 4-5 Approximate ship dates: 4/15-5/1
- Zones 2-3 Approximate ship dates: 5/1-
- Due to phytosanitary regulations, we do not ship plant material out of the country nor to the United States of Alaska, Hawaii, Oregon, and Washington. Special restrictions apply for shipments into CA, CO, GA, ID, KS, LA, MI, MT, NJ, NY, ND, and UT.