We guarantee that our nursery stock will arrive in good, live planting condition. If on arrival it is not is such condition, return it to us securely within five days, and your money will be refunded.
We guarantee that our nursery stock is true to name. If any proves to be untrue to name, and we are so notified during the first fruiting season, we will refill that part of the order without charge, or at our option, refund the part of the purchase price.
We agree to replace once, at half price (excluding boxing and freight charges), nursery stock which dies within one growing season from purchase (March-September), if planted and maintained properly. We are not obligated to replace plant material if loss is due to mechanical injury, weather, insect or disease damage, improper use of chemicals or improper planting. All claims must be accompanied by receipt, and plant material upon request. Under no circumstances shall our responsibility exceed the above conditions. We do not guarantee marginally hardy plants such as: roses, perennials, dogwood, southern magnolia, redbud, crape myrtle, leyland cypress, persimmon, live Christmas trees or special sale items.
Our liability under the above guarantee shall not be greater than the purchase price.
Boyers can hold plants for you provided you pre-pay for the item.
Local Delivery Policy
We can arrange delivery of your plants and/or hardwood mulch within a 50 mile radius. There is a minimum delivery charge of $26 within a 12-mile range and $2.50 per mile afterwards for a small dump truck (5 yard capacity) OR $38 within a 12-mile range for a flat bed/dump truck (15 yard capacity) and $3.50 per mile afterwards. Please call or see a member of our office staff to make arrangements.
Bareroot Shipping/Nursery Pick-up Policy
In order to better serve our customers, we have adopted the following policies:
- No changes are permitted to orders 5 days prior to scheduled shipping or pick-up date.
- Orders that are not picked up or shipping that is cancelled after scheduling will incur a 15% restocking fee.
- To facilitate and expedite orders that require shipping, Boyer Nurseries utilizes regional or zonal shipping (referencing USDA Plant Hardiness zones):
- Zones 7-8 Approximate ship dates: 3/1-3/15
- Zones 5-6 Approximate ship dates: 3/30-4/15
- Zones 4-5 Approximate ship dates: 4/15-5/1
- Zones 2-3 Approximate ship dates: 5/1-
- Due to phytosanitary regulations, we do not ship plant material out of the country nor to the United States of Alaska, Hawaii, Oregon, and Washington. Special restrictions apply for shipments into CA, CO, GA, ID, KS, LA, MI, MT, NJ, NY, ND, and UT.
General Terms and Conditions
- Prices, sizes, and availability are subject to change without notice!
- Retail customers must make payment on items ordered before shipping. Shipping charges are added after final package has been weighed. Please keep in mind that most of our trees are between 5-6 feet tall, and as such, incur more of a shipping charge due to oversize box requirements.
- Grower orders, with established credit, will not be confirmed until a 20% deposit is received.
- Wholesale orders, with established credit, will not be confirmed until a 30% deposit is received.
- Finance charges on all overdue accounts shall be paid at 1.5% per month (18% annually) until balance is paid in full.
- A $30.00 service charge will be placed on all returned checks.
- We do accept American Express, Discover, Mastercard, and Visa credit cards.
- Grower & wholesale orders with paid deposits that are cancelled by the customer are subject to a $30 service charge.
- All commercial grower orders are subject to a 1% Fruit Tree Improvement Tax. This tax is paid to the Pennsylvania Dept. of Agriculture to help fund virus testing certification. PA Sales tax (6%) will be added to all orders shipped within Pennsylvania unless a valid tax exemption form is filed with our office.
- All royalty fees are non-refundable.